I have stayed here twice once with my partner and then again as a celebration for my graduation. We booked 4 rooms for family, we got an excellent deal as well. We also requested rooms at the back of the hotel, with the excellent view and this was met. Overall it is a great hotel for a chilled out stay, rooms are to a good standard. Breakfast is excellent, dinner is too a high standard. Hotel has good amenities and the pool etc are an added bonus for the price you pay. Buncrana itself is beautiful piece of Ireland and a short car journey from Derry City of Culture. We have a great visit everytime here will be back. Beach house restaurant is a must if you stay in Buncrana also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana