Modern purpose built hotel with plenty of parking. Clean spacious room and bathroom. Evening meal was good hotel standard, reasonably priced and breakfast was a well laid out self service. Toaster was a nuisance, but eventually got going properly.....so no big problem.
Staff were very friendly at reception and provided a charger for my mobile....Thank You xx.
The leisure centre could be accessed via the hotel corridor but there were little or no signs to it. Glad we found it, the staff there were great, it was clean, and the pool was a joy to have all to ourselves. Lovely 3 days relaxing in the beautiful area of Lough Swilly.
Who was the singer in the Bar? Sang all the oldies for all the oldies......X Factor watch out!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana