“Excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

helga3003
Peacehaven, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Lovely place to stay,lovely fully equipped kitchen,very clean and well managed,
and 2 lovely bathrooms!
Joanne the owner is a gem!
Would recommend !!!!!!

May 9, 2017
Hi Helen,
Thanks for your lovely review

Agnello19
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Lovely apartment very clean great location to the town and buncrana beach. This particular apartment is suitable for a family the only thing that was a little hard was the access to the apartment with a pushchair as there's steps leading down to it. Other than that, fabulous.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 6, 2016
Hi Agnello

Thanks a lot for your review

Kind regards

Ericapont...
“Perfect location”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a fantastic stay. Joanne was so friendly and went out of her way to make our stay memorable. Location was perfect for our 3 young kids with the best play ground across the road and the gorgeous beach, that we loved. It was very easy for us to travel around, shops
and restaurants walking distance. We would definitely go back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 25, 2016
Hi Erica
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in Buncrana
Delighted to hear that you will be back.

Estelle26...
Drummoyne, Australia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Joanne was an excellent host right from when I first contacted her. There was nothing that should would not do to help. The unit was lovely and spacious and had everything my family needed. A perfect stay.

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Estelle
I am delighted to hear that you & your family enjoyed your stay in the north west of Ireland and my apartment
Lorna B
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Lovely”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I spent a week here with our baby. I must say we thoroughly enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend it. The apartment was lovely, warm and clean. It was well equipped with everything we needed for our stay and more (including a cot and highchair for the little one). The apartment itself is really well located. It is right on the beach front and only a few minutes walk to the high street. There is a little children’s play park near the apartment – we had to drag our little one away from the swings there! Overall the apartment did not disappoint (if anything the pictures do not do it enough justice) and I think it is very reasonably priced. Planning a trip back next summer for def!

Traveling group: Young Children
Jul 21, 2016
Hi Lorna,
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your family holiday at the shore front beach
Delighted to hear you will be returning

Joe S
London, United Kingdom
“A lovely, relaxing week stay”
Reviewed June 12, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I spent a joyous week staying here last month for my friends birthday. We were greeted by Joanne who was very helpful and recommended a lovely restaurant for my friends birthday meal and gave us all the local information we needed. The apartment itself was very clean and homely. The photos don't give the apartment justice as to how nice it truly is. Located just two minutes from the beach it made for a lovely place for a relaxing morning stroll. I'd highly recommend this stay!

Jun 14, 2016
Hi joe
I am so delighted that you and your friends enjoyed your break
Hope to see you again in the near future
Amanda N
“FANTASTIC!!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I was so impressed with this apartment, I felt as if I were at home. It was comfortable and clean; the apartment had all I needed. I was able to cook and relax. Couldn't have asked for more. The apartment is in a great location; it's close to the town and beach. Buncrana is such a lovely place! The people are very welcoming. Joanne, the owner, is an absolute gem - so accommodating. I will definitely be back again!!!!

Jun 9, 2016
Hi Amanda
That is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay
And you are definitely returning
Joanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing