Review Highlights
Stay

Wonderful night stay in a beautiful setting staff were very helpful and friendly rooms were clean... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2021
johnfX5119ZW
Krakow
Fantastic Hotel

We are just back from Tulfarris Hotel after a two night stay Din/B&B. We had a truly lovely time... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2021
annieoDublin
Dublin, Ireland

All reviews bar staff nice hotel challenging holes could not fault tuesday night beautiful setting rooms buggy reception fairways handicap test grass
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Went here with family...enjoyed the chicken curry kids had chicken wings ...service a bit slow though

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Apples1016
Reviewed October 24, 2016

I stayed in Tulfarris for one night when I attended a wedding there. When myself and my partner arrived we were automatically upgraded to a suite. The room was amazing.
I eneded up being unwell at the wedding meal and had to go to bed. When I woke later that night I was feeling better but starving and room service was amazing. The night staff was so friendly and food was delicious.
Breakfast buffet was simple but tasty.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Terri V
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We had a fab time while at Tulfarris! The rooms were lovely, staff were friendly! We enjoyed a gorgeous dinner in the restaurant and a lovely relaxing night by the fire in the bar! There are lovely grounds for a stroll! Would definitely return!!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Visited here with seven other golfers. Very warm welcome at reception. Had lunch and then 18 holes of golf. Bar staff excellent and attentive. Evening meal was exceptional. Good variety breakfast and great value stay. Well done all at the hotel and golf. Will definately return

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

The accommodation and food are second to none. The staff are very attentive and anxious to ensure you have a memorable stay. I can guarantee that if you visit the once you will want to return. Cannot fault anything.

Date of experience: July 2016