“Segway activity”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Blessington
London, United Kingdom
“Segway activity”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay in the hotel but had lunch and went on a Segway trip.

The driving rain and wind didn't dent our guides enthusiasm! Stephen was great keeping us reassured and enthused. The segways are easy to use the scenery is fantastic. We had a wonderful time, looking forward to going back.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
england
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our first impressions of the holiday home was homely and very clean with great sizes rooms for the family. The service was very good, with activates for our children as well as us to enjoy, entertaining our children brilliantly. Overall a fantastic holiday would highly recommend!!

1 Thank mandyF246
avonri, Manager at Avon Ri, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear Tracytrower1966,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about our resort.

We are delighted to hear that you were so happy with our accommodation and that you found our team to be so helpful and friendly.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends... That means a lot to us!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Laura & The Avon Ri Team
uk
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a great place to take your children, with lots of activities. The accommodation was 1st class was very impressed. The rooms were so clean can really recommend this location. The staff were very helpful and friendly.5 stars. Thank you avon ri. Looking forward to next year. I will highly recommend to my friends.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had my 40th birthday at Avon Ri, probably the best experience I've had. The activities were fabulous, the dinner was great and the accommodation is superb. The staff at Avon Ri were all so accommodating and nice, they couldn't do enough for us all. Very welcoming place:-) :-) :-)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank teszina r
Avon R, Manager at Avon Ri, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Teszina r,

Thank you very much for taking time to write such a lovely review of our resort.

We are all delighted you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us, it was a pleasure to host & accommodate you and your friends / family.

I have passed on your lovely comments to all of our team members throughout the resort.

We hope to see you again soon in the future!

Clare
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had such a nice pleasant experience today that I feel it should be share with fellow travellers.

Myself, my son along with my dog took the Blessington Lakeside 1 walk this morning it was our first time to do this walk, the sun shinning , the vivid colours of the autumn leaves on the ground, the ripples on the lake you wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.

The Piece de resistance came at the end of our walk since we had parked the car at the "Avon Ri "Hotel car park we decided to go in and treat ourselves to lunch. What a pleasant experience that was from start to finish. We had a lovely seat by the window with spectacular views over the lake. The customer service was excellent and food to die for. I had the scampi in a light batter it was beautifully presented and yes they were fresh ( not frozen) , succulent with fat chips and a side salad. My son had battered cod, mushy peas also excellent. Over all we had a lovely day out and will go back.

Gobnait

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Gobnait G
Dear Gobnait,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about our resort.

I am delighted to read that you had such a lovely day. The walk way surrounding the lake really is beautiful and it's lovely to hear how much you enjoyed it.

Thank you for your lovely comments about our bar food & service - I have passed on your comments to our Executive Head Chef & his kitchen team and also our Bar waiting team.

We hope to see you again at some point in the near future.

Laura & The Avon Ri Team
Waterford, Ireland
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just came back from my stay at the Avon ri, we had a fabulous time, was impressed with the lovely clean house. Everyone was very friendly. We enjoyed the lovely lake walks and coming back to a nice cosy house which was warm and comfortable.

Dear Olivia66111,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about our resort, we greatly value our guests feedback.

I am really pleased to read that you had a fabulous time, making use of the lake walks and found the house clean, warm and cosy. I'm also delighted that you found our team friendly, I have passed your comments onto our team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kilkenny, Ireland
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed here for a couples of days last week with a group of my friends. It was a lovely experience , there was plenty of facilities and activities to do which we took part in, The activities were a great laugh! Everyone here was really friendly, our house was gorgeous , clean and had a beautiful view of the lake. Would recommend to all of my friends!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Vikkib8637,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about our resort.

We are really really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our team friendly and the houses clean and nice.

I've also passed on your nice comments to our activities team.

We're delighted to read that you'll recommend us to your friends!

We hope to see you soon!

Laura & The Avon Ri Team.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blessington
Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
Glenview Hotel
Glenview Hotel
#1 of 1 in Glen Of The Downs
The Martello Hotel

Been to Avon Ri? Share your experiences!