Stayed at this hotel on AUGUST Bank Holiday weekend with group of fellow motorcyclists. It was a very wet evening when we arrived and rained all night through to next day. The hotel was very accomodating with all our wet equipment and set an area aside for us. Have stayed here before and it is a solid hotel good for functions and a base for travelling in the area.
All usual services and food was of a standard for the type of hotel but nothing out of the ordinary. One issue I would have is with the lack of lighting and sockets in bedroom. Room was a bit small and the only lights were 2 bedside lights and one standard light. In entrance area and around wardrobes there was no lighting at all. It was not possible to fully illuminate the room which is helpful when dressing and getting ready to go out. Room was dark even with side lights on. Other than that its good for a break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel Leisure