We stayed in this hotel last weekend and were a little apprehensive based on some reviews. From start to finish we couldn't fault this hotel. Great welcome, lovely room, fantastically friendly staff and at a meal for 45 people on the Saturday night the most wonderful food, the most attentive staff and a few surprises like the amuse bouche, the sorbet and the petit fours. We'll definitely be back and we couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run 4* Hotels since 1962, located in the charming heritage town of Birr where a warm welcome always awaits you. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds and 6 bedrooms adapted for Wheelchair users. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant & Gardens, lively Bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Vintage Afternoon Tea, Walking & Biking Activity breaks , Gourmet & Girls Night breakaways. Check us out before you check in - www.countyarmshotel.com ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel Leisure