we just had a girly night here, and really enjoyed it. My friend had the massage and said it was really good, the pool area is very good too, the hot tub, could be a bit hotter but all else great. Dinner and breakfast was great too, lots of variety for breakfast and real cooked ham for cold meats love it!! Staff all very pleasant and accommodating, oh and the beds very comfie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel Leisure