We stayed here for 2 nights.
A very nice hotel. The staff are friendly and attentive.
This is a big hotel but being family run it feels smaller and more personal.
The pool and spa facilities are a real plus.
We ate dinner one evening and the food was very very good.
The deserts are exceptional.
The breakfast is top notch and plentiful (except for the pancakes which are ok but not as good as everything else.).
We also ate lunch in the bar and that was bang on too.
On arrival our room was spotless.
A visit to the ladies public toilets is a must (The interior designer went to town here.)
Very happy to recommend this hotel.
I must warn you about the Guinness - It was so good I drank too much of it - Best avoided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel Leisure