“Good but Pricey!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cork, Ireland
“Good but Pricey!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ate here with some friends at Christmas and was delighted with our meal. The place was busy enough but the staff were efficient and friendly enough. I had heard good reviews about the place and was not disappointed. I had the steak for my main and it was superb! My friend and I shared a desert of a chocolate brownie which (being a chocolate lover) I was a little disappointed with as it was a bit dry, however it was still pretty good and a good finish to the meal. The only complaint, if I could call it a complaint, was that it was a bit pricey and so I would not go there regularly but will return perhaps for a special occasion. The place is nice but as it was a busy night we felt the place was a bit cramped. Can't wait to go back again and perhaps try some seafood this time! Bathrooms were lovely too (which is v. important).

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rebecca H

• Polish first
Drogheda, Ireland
“chocolate tappas..mmm”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

always a good meal, always busy so booking recommended.
crab cakse and choloclate tappas just delicious, always look forward to it for a treat..

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tracy M
Scheveningen, The Netherlands
“Enjoyed it - had planned to return but got diverted”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

OK, dropped in while on the road - to get lunch one day. It was very busy but a table was available in short order. My family and I had a variety of dishes, all were excellent and we were impressed with the quality and speed which we were served. Staff were competent and very friendly, food was excellent. I was very impressed.

• Visited August 2012
Limerick, Ireland
“Well worth a visit for the starter Tapas selection alone!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of eating here lately, the starter Tapa selection is worth the visit alone. The seafood is as you would expect in West Cork just excellent, I had the Hake also and the deserts are very tasty as well. Its a bit pricey but we will definitely go back.

Clonakilty, Ireland
“Lunch and Dinner venue”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Quite often eat lunch or early dinner here. Food and service is very good. Not the cheapest but always guaranteed excellent meal. Dislike sitting near door as it gets chilly and draughty when door opens and closes. Desserts are delicious. Meal highlight ;-)

Visited February 2013