“The best accomodation I have ever stayed in......”
Review of The 19th Lodge

The 19th Lodge
Ranked #1 of 21 Ballybunion B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The 19th Lodge Ballybunion, where do I begin, this is by far the best accommodaion I have ever stayed in. Myself and my friends travel to the Listowel races every year and since finding the 19th Lodge we would never stay anywhere else but here. From the moment you arrive Mary and James are the most welcoming and friendly hosts imaginable, the house is absolutely spotless and the rooms are so spacious and also they are the height of comfort.

The breakfast menu is wonderful catering for all, as both my friends are vegetarians, whatever they want is never a problem. We look forward to our stay again next year with Mary and James. I would highly recommend the 19th lodge and I guarantee when you have stayed there once you most definately will want to go back. As myself and my friends say sure isn't is just like going home.

Agnes Moloney

Kildare

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed a few weeks ago with some buds for a guy's golf trip. Lodge is great, rooms were nicely appointed, location to Bally is ideal, and Mary & James were the best. Such great hosts, they really make you feel welcome and comfortable. Highly recommend staying at the lodge.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were hear on a golf outing and had the pleasure of Mary and James hospitality and warmth. The rooms were comfortable and well appointed. We had the chance to meet and chat with Mary, James and their daughter Mirren and heard stories about some of their interesting guests.

They make a great effort to make it a personal experience in every way. They determined our exact breakfast time and had a special breakfast available for us at their chosen time. They helped us with personal items and were very open to us enjoying their entire facility.

Well worth the visit. We will be back and enjoy the experience again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at the 19th Lodge for two nights while on a golf trip. This made a great base for Ballybunion and Tralee. From the outset, Mary and James couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming, the room was very spacious, the beds were great and the en suite was great. The water pressure on the shower might be the best I have ever experienced anywhere in the world. Breakfast was great - homemade pancakes and bacon! First time staying and I would not hesitate to stay here again. They're also licensed so if you want a drink as you sit in the lounge and watch TV, then you'll be taken care of. Just a fantastic place to stay.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

An experience not to be missed. Charming couple and very accommodating. Stay no where else!
They will make you feel like you are home. Rooms are spacious and welcoming. I will stay here every time I play golf at Ballybunion.

1  Thank Marty G
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My Dad and I stayed here for two nights as part of a multiple week golf trip. Mary and James did everything to make our stay pleasant. Their breakfast was wonderful and woould suggest tryinh Mary's pancakes. In addition to great facilities and food, we were serenaded by their daughter afyer dinner which was wonderful!

Would strongly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I recently spent three nights at The 19th Lodge in Ballybunion Ireland. The inn was spotless and comfortable and James and Mary could not have been more gracious hosts. You felt like you were part of their family the minute you walked in the front door. On top of that the location could not have been more convenient to the Ballybunion Golf Club and the town nearby. I would recommend The 19th Lodge without hesitation for anyone traveling to this area. A "5 Star" experience all the way around!

1  Thank Doug M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ballybunion
Cliff House Hotel
#4 of 21 in Ballybunion
Oranhill Lodge
Oranhill Lodge
#1 of 9 in Oranmore

Been to The 19th Lodge? Share your experiences!