“Best Place to Stay in Ballybunion Golfer or Not”
Review of The 19th Lodge

and 1 more site!
The 19th Lodge
Ranked #1 of 21 Ballybunion B&B and Inns
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Place to Stay in Ballybunion Golfer or Not”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

My name is Steve Dolan, my wife Diane and I have traveled to Ireland since 1999. We starting staying at The 19th Lodge in 2000 and have never missed staying there since. James and Mary Beasley are the reason we visit but their beautiful lodge entices you also. We have since brought several family members who fell in love with the Beasley's and the Lodge.
Rooms are beautiful, the Old Course at Ballybunion and the beach are literally across the road, the town and the Cliff Walk are a few hundred meters away. The most ideal spot we have visited and you will be treated like royalty by the Beasley's. This is a must stop and a guaranteed pleasure.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Staying with James & Mary is like visiting old friends. I received a warm welcome and settled very quickly into my surroundings, which I must advise were spotless! James kindly helped me with my luggage & ensuring I had fresh milk for my cuppa upon arrival. The breakfast menu was very impressive & the constant top up of Tea / Coffee was an added bonus. The location as regards the Golf Club is excellent & James even drove me over the short distance to the GC as it was raining. Mary's warmth & hospitality is superb & I can honestly say it's the best place I've ever stayed! Thanks to you both for everything!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2011

We recently stayed at The 19th Lodge for 2 nights and absolutely loved it! James and Mary make you feel right at home the moment you walk in the door. The rooms are very clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. We were in the Ian Woosnam Suite and the shower may be one of the best I have ever been in :) The Lodge is conveniently located next to Ballybunion which was a wonderful place as well. We are planning on returning to the area again in the near future and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2011
Ballybunion, Ireland
Reviewed May 25, 2011

My wife and I have celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary traveling through the Emerald Isle. The 19th Lodge was the best of all places we stayed!! Mary and James are absolutely delightful!
We are pretty picky and accustomed to the Marriott Properties in the States. We can not recommned this establishment more highly.
This is the first time we have ever written a review, We were moved to do so as the experience was extraordinary!
All the best!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
California
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Location, location, location...2 minutes walk form the courses and downtown...clean and very nice...James and Mary were fun and organized...would stay there again in a second.

Great place!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Malmo
Reviewed May 24, 2011

We stayed there for two nights end of April. Very friendly and professional service. Is is family owned and operated.
We had a great large roo
With big queen beds, view o er the golf course. I am very picky when it comes to bathrooms. This one was impeccable, with high pressure shower. Nice breakfast. Great value! Simply put, The place to stay if visiting the lovely town of Ballybunion.

• Stayed April 2011
san jose ca
Reviewed May 24, 2011

James and Mary embraced my group of 8 golfers with warmth and great service in this family run Band B. We were very surprised with the updated rooms and bathrooms and really appreciated the personalized touches of the owners. The food and service were stellar and enjoyable. I have already suggested it to fellow golfers looking for lodging in this great golf city.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ballybunion
Cliff House Hotel
Cashen Course House
Cashen Course House
#5 of 21 in Ballybunion
Kilcooly's Country House Hotel

Been to The 19th Lodge? Share your experiences!