“Delicious Doughnuts!! My niece has been bringing them down to me during the summer! Very Tasty!”

McCarthy's Sundaes Ballybunion
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ballybunion
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Doughnuts to Die for! And Heavenly Ice Cream!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

McCarthy's home made ice cream is without question the nicest I have ever tasted, I have visited on numerous occasions with my family and we are all fans. white chocolate and oreo being a personal favorite.. The many imaginative and delicious sundaes make the mouth water. The friendly family atmosphere just completes the wonderful experience of this wonderful seaside ice cream parlor.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Joanna and her staff are super, the ice-cream is delicious. I love the Ballybunion Surf. The new coffee range is gorgeous, especially the capuchino, the presentation is wonderful.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Whether it's hot doughnuts, scrumptious coffee or fabulous ice-cream we are after we always make Sundaes in Ballybunion our first port of call on any trip to our favourite seaside town! It's not just the excellent home made fare that keeps us coming back - Sundaes has a really cool, retro and very friendly vibe with a generous welcome from the family focused staff. We also recommend everyone tries their amazing frozen yoghurt, ideally topped off with fresh fruit and chocolate flakes.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Family run little cafe where you can have good coffee, great ice cream & mini scrumptious doughnuts..
Leave your diet at the front door!