Bunratty Haven Bed and Breakfast
$104
Dromoland Castle Hotel(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
$743
TripAdvisor
The Inn at Dromoland(Newmarket-on-Fergus)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsshannon airportbreakfast optionslast nightfirst floorlovely homebreakfast was delicioussoda breadcomfortable bedsonly stayed one nightpancakeswent out of her wayflight homeher husbandnight stayminute driveroom was largegreat place to stay
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a nice place to spend a couple of nights as we explored Clare. The host and hostess were very nice and helpful. Close to Bunratty Castle. We were made to feel welcome and no one could ever fault the housekeeping. The place is spotless. I'm sorry I missed the dogs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank theloneexplorer
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great B&B just down the road from Bunratty Castle. Room was spacious and particularly clean. We found Lorraine to be a charming host and her breakfast was something special. Would recommend this to anyone in Aust. looking for somewhere to stay near Shannon.

Room Tip: We had a room at the front and a young couple with a baby only a few months old was in the next room and we never heard a thing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bundybear05
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very clean and comfortable B&B just off the motorway. Lorraine was great and welcoming. Helped with dinner suggestions, as well as suggestions and directions for the following days touring upper Clare County and beyond. Rooms are spacious and Wi-Fi was available throughout. Only drip coffee our entire time in Ireland. If you need your dog fix, the family's two yellow labs are more than happy to oblige. Only negative we could find is the hot water was non-existent the morning we checked out and even after waiting, it wouldn't come back. Would stay again IF I was to visit the area.

Room Tip: First floor rooms seemed a rarity and this B&B has two. Take advantage while you can.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Our family had an excellent two night stay at Lorraine's B & B. Her B & B was clean, spacious and very comfortable. It only took us 10 minutes to Shannon Airport. I would highly recommend this cute B&B to anyone. The best was when my sister left her favorite bathing suit behind. I emailed Lorraine a week later and asked if she had it. She still did! She then mailed it back to my sister in the States and did not ask for anything. You just can not beat that type of service. She also helped me in a pinch when our phone died and I had to make a couple of local calls. I loved waking up to the field of cows across the way. Nice and close to Bunratty Castle. Highly Recommend!

Room Tip: Choose top floor if you are ok carrying your luggage upstairs. I had my Mom take the room on the first floor which was perfect for her. The upstairs was quiet and had a nice view of the farm fields across the way.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peg R
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I would highly recommend this B&B! The rooms are immaculate and Lorraine is gracious and accommodating. Several choices of food for breakfast. Great location near Durty Nelly's, Bunratty Castle and the Shannon Airport. Wi-fi was an extra bonus! Would definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family