All reviewskathleen browneshannon airportbunratty castlemade us feellow roadbed and breakfasteasy accesshouse is beautifula great staywent out of her waytwo nightsfantastic breakfastminute driveour room was spaciousstayed longerhome away from homehost
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in B&B all over Ireland when visiting from the US for the last 25 years. I have to say,this was my favorite,the room was spacious,Kathleen the host was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was delicious! If your in Bunratty and need somewhere to stay, look no further !!!! I will definitely be back here !!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
8  Thank Philip Q
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Often try to avoid Irish B&B's for the simple reason you sometimes appear to be cheek by jowl with the owners and your every move monitored. At the same time you meet some very nice people. Here we got the best of both worlds a friendly efficient hostess in Kathleen and privacy in a well equipped, quiet, comfortable upstairs room. Breakfast was to order with a variety of choices and freshly prepared. WiFi worked well and secure parking in the grounds. You have a shop in the petrol station opposite and you are a few minutes from all the attractions at Bunratty and the main trunk road North/South. Plenty of good restaurants in Bunratty.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Richard J
HCBunratty, Owner at Headley Court B&B, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review, much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here.
Sincerely
Kathleen Browne

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed with Kathleen at Headley Court in early June. The room was elegantly furnished with plenty of space; bathroom terrific. Breakfast was one of the best we had in Ireland. However, the most outstanding aspect of our stay, was Kathleen herself. She was a delightful host who went out of her way with suggestions and helpfulness. The kind of host who leaves freshly cooked cup cakes for late night snacks, and little hidden treats in the bedroom! After we left we realised we had left two items and she went well out of her way to ensure we got them back. We loved our all too brief stay on every level, but we hope we will be back to enjoy this hospitality and kindness. Superlative!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank termessos
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

This was a great B&B. Kathleen was very welcoming and the room was among the largest we stayed in (family of 4). Breakfast was excellent. Probably our best stay while in Ireland. Only drawback was a bit of road noise from the busy road in front.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank Departure689176
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I have been to Ireland 9 times and I can honestly say Headley Court is one of the best B&BS I have stayed in. The rooms are very clean, spacious and uniquely decorated, the twin rooms have 2 full sized beds which is something you rarely find. Headley court is located about 10 minutes away from Shannon Airport which makes it a great place to finish a trip.Last but not least, Kathleen is a great hostess, very welcoming and accommodating. Try the french toast for breakfast, you will thank me later.

Room Tip: The room on the first floor has a huge bathroom and shower
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank OriginalOzer

Thank you for that lovely review, I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay so much.
Sincerely