“Yummy”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Beverly Hills, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

what could be bad when you are on vacation and you stop for an ice cream between meals. such a small village that is one of two ice cream shops.

Visited February 2013

• Czech first
Limerick, Ireland
“"rush them in and .......rush them out"”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited recently on a Sunday for lunch as were passsing through.
To be honest, it was terrible in terms of the service, how quick the food came out and the quality of the food - I could put my life on it that the food was reheated.

When we were finished our main course, we were asked if we would like tea/coffee/dessert - we declined and within seconds our bill landed on the table which I thought was quite rude given that we didn't ask for it. They started cleaning around us and we felt that they just wanted us to leave even though we had not delayed long there.
No interest in the local trade that may possibly be returning. We certainly wont be returning!!!

Killarney, Ireland
“Good bar food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Liked this bar. Very nice. Had my dinner here, and enjoyed some good bar food. You could do a lot worse.

Vienna, Austria
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful dinner at The Creamery! The Guinness was one of the best we had all trip. The one dish you should not miss is the Banoffee Pie!!

Grangeville, Idaho
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Ate lunch here in early June 2012; food was fabulous and generous; left room for dessert which was scrumptious. My friend and I ate outside (inside seating was packed) and service was a bit slow. But that left more time for lunch to digest to have room for dessert! I'll come back the next time I fly into Shannon.

• Visited June 2012