“Two returns to Bleu - still great”
Review of Bleu - CLOSED

Bleu
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: BLEU BISTRO | A casual bistro serving the best in local seafood and meats.
Reviewed January 24, 2016

Went to Bleu twice on return trip to Tramore. The restaurant in my view is by far the best in Tramore (or nearby Waterford). Small, great service, fabulous fish. Do yourself a favour.

Reviewed January 22, 2016 via mobile

After four days in Ireland my last meal in a restaurant. Best ever Chowder dish eaten. Perfect presentation, excellent taste.
Good ambience, friendly owners.
Excellent wine with a reasonable price.

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

My meal of mussels and seafood chowder was incredibly tasty. It had been my third chowder on my trip to Ireland and is worth mentioning it was truly the best! My party of five ordered perfectly cooked steaks, fish and crab claws. All perfectly cooked with generous side orders.
The bread that accompanied the meal was locally provided by Seagull bakery's- a taste of heaven!

1  Thank Trek274082
Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

Found it to be such a dependable Restaurant.Service excellent and we were a party of six.Wines were well priced and of good quality .Food also superb.I loved the fresh Prawns starter
and The well presented fish dish of Brill.Could just about manage to finish
dessert. Certainly savoured the so good Americans to finish a most enjoyable evening.Congrats to the Chef and all his staff!!-We will be back there again.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

Very good food, very good service, and very good wine. We throughly enjoyed ourselves. We ate very well here, and really enjoyed the food!