“Best food I've ever tasted! ”
Review of Bleu - CLOSED

Bleu
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: BLEU BISTRO | A casual bistro serving the best in local seafood and meats.
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant while the weather was so good. I have to say, it was the nicest place I've ever eaten in. By far my favourite restaurant! The staff were really professional and very helpful and the atmosphere was unreal for a place like it. I had the calamari to start which you could tell was fresh before I even took a bite...! For my main I had the fish & chips, and again was probably the nicest fish I've ever had.
It was so fresh that I don't know how people say it's not and complain about it. I have eaten in this restaurant as many times as I can remember and it has never let me down once. It is on a Main Street so it's bound to me noisy but they can't do anything about that! Come on!

I highly recommend this for anybody that's looking for a proper, decent meal! Looking forward to returning..!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Second visit back to this restaurant in tramore, group of 4. Two went for steaks, two went for fish. Fab atmosphere, great service and pavlova was to die for. Will definitely visit again on our next trip to sunny tramore!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had a lovely meal here on saturday night. great food and friendly service. good value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone planning a trip to tramore

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visited Bleu yesterday evening from an early bird. What can I say, FANTASTIC value for money. Shared Chicken wings for a starter (delicious) Plenty in one portion for two. HUGE tender, mouth watering sirloin steak & chips for me, my pal had gorgeous chicken wrapped in prosciutto with pesto. Dessert was sunken chocolate cake, two courses for €25 !! Great value, & very nice reasonably priced wine. Server was very friendly & very professional. A really nice dining experience.

1  Thank Grem77
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was home for a visit during the holidays and took a friend out to dinner there. We tried a variety of seafood and meat dishes and tasted each others dishes, we enjoyed the food immensely. Excellent service and atmosphere here also. The invite came to go to dinner in Bleu with a bunch of local friends the following night and I didn't hesitate to say yes!