“Delicious food & great service”
Review of Bleu - CLOSED

Bleu
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: BLEU BISTRO | A casual bistro serving the best in local seafood and meats.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Myself and my parents ate here recently and really enjoyed it. Food was lovely, steak well cooked and tasty and delicious fresh fish cooked to perfection. Service very attentive and friendly, the fresh blaas (a Waterford delicacy) given before the meal are a lovely touch.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting or living in Tramore!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had a really enjoyable meal there,food was fab.the decor was absolutely transforming compared to the previous restaurant.real classy place and atmosphere was great.will be back soon for a great steak soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I took my wife out to bleu last week , being our first time there as its just opened I was not disappointed. The service was fast, friendly and very knowledgeable about the dishes that were on offer. I had mussels with chorizo , bouillabaisse and a sunken choc cake and all I can say is WOW..... As a lover of great food I will def be back again

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I happened upon Bleu by chance when passing through and I was very glad I did, found out they have only recently opened but was glad to see everything ran very smoothly, food was gorgeous, I had the steak which was cooked perfectly and my partner had the prawns he said they were great and very fresh. I loved the style of the place and the staff were so pleasant even though it was very busy, nothing was too much trouble. I wish them all the best and I shall definitely be returning and recommending!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Had a fantastic meal in Bleu at the weekend. Steaks cooked to perfection, so much choice for starters. Great to see so much fresh seafood. Really enjoyed the night great atmosphere & lovely staff. Great value for what we had. Will be back!!

1  Thank Ama7