“Find of the summer!!”
Review of The Pine Rooms

The Pine Rooms
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Tramore
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Irish, European
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The Pine Rooms is an attractive newly renovated town house with garden and centrally located in Tramore. The restaurant, initially established in the 1980's was a consistent favourite of local The Pine Rooms Restaurant is located in the beautiful seaside village of Tramore in County Waterford on the southeast coast of Ireland. The town is situated on the northeast corner of Tramore Bay on a hill that slopes down to the strand. residents. It had a remarkable reputation for very good hearty food served in a relaxed atmosphere. The Pine Rooms is now under new ownership and reopening. The menu has been created by drawing inspiration from the seasons and will feature up to date, beautifully prepared and presented dishes made with the freshest local produce, seafood, and locally raised meats. The menu will also include some of the "classic" favourites for which the original Pine Rooms was so renowned. Reservations recommended. Come and join us at The Pine Rooms for a relaxing dinner in one of our many rooms.
Tipperary, Ireland
“Find of the summer!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

To make the most of the rare yet wonderful two days of sunshine we recently received we packed up the car and headed to Tramore. We had a truly wonderful day and stayed until late in the day. Hungry after a day on the beach yet wanting a little more than fish and chips we went in search of a restaurant that had something to offer all three of us. We walked passed the amusement arcades and took a left and we spotted a sign "\Pine Rooms" I asked a very welcoming lady if we could view the menu as recently due to medical reasons my diet is rather limited so I was delighted to see that yes fresh fish was on the menu. What made this restaurant so lovely was the warmth of welcome we received, the cosy dining area, the meal was just delicious and they went out of their way to not only accomodate my dietary needs but also those of a fussy 6 year old who along with her dad enjoyed a delicious chicken curry. I,on the other hand, had salmon on a bed of salad and vegetables. The menu was varied and there was an early bird offering two courses for 20 euro or if you wished the Al la carte menu was also available. My husband sampled the home made dearet and absolutely loved it. The staff seemed to know a number of their diners which suggested that this restaurant is a hit with the locals. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and would certainly return on a cold winters night as i feel certain that the magic of the place would be even more enhanced by lighting.

Stillwater, OK
“Yum.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had the salamon which was excellent. They also has some sort of Turnips that were mashed which I turned my nose at until I tried it. Oh my gosh they were good.

Visited August 2012
Clonmel, Ireland
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We visited the Pine Rooms recently with another couple. It is like visiting someone's house. The greeting was homely and friendly. It was our first time there we were made feel like returning friends.
The chowder was loaded with fish and was as good as I've eaten. I followed up with brill that filled the plate. The fish was perfectly cooked and melt in the mouth. Three of us had fish and the fourth had beef stroganoff. Three had deserts and they were good. The coffee was filter only.

On the whole it was a lovely meal, well presented and a friendly service. I will be back and would recommend to anyone.

Dundalk, Ireland
“Lovely family restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've dined here a number of times in the past few years whilst visiting family. The food has been consistently of a very good standard. Service is efficient but very friendly. Prawns in provencal sauce is 'to die for'. I've no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to anyone visiting Tramore. Ideal for family occasions - children welcome too. Just a note to anyone with mobility problems - look for a table on the ground floor. Some of the tables and the rest rooms are downstairs and the stairs are very steep indeed!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Nice meal”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The food was very nice and the staff were very friendly and efficient. Only a short taxi ride from Glenorney by the sea B&B

Visited June 2012