The Market Street Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A place to relax, unwind and enjoy good food and drink. We are using mainly local and home produced ingredients.Our speciality would include Comeragh Mountain lamb, dry aged beef, fresh fish from Dunmore East (Dublin Bay prawns, crab & scallops).We are looking forward to cook for you soon!
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant when it was just opened. We had been to Kilkeran Cottage several times so was looking forward to going as it was run by the same owner. Beautiful building and staff were very friendly. The restaurant was packed and there was a lovely atmosphere. Starters, deserts and coffees were all lovely. But both my husband and I were disappointed with our main courses. We just felt the quality was average for the prices. My husband had steak and I had fish. It just wasn't anything to write home about...

2  Thank Aineellen

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Really enjoyed our early bird meal in this restaurant a few weeks back. It was their opening week and I have to say it was quite faultless, beautifully cooked food, well presented and well served. The little changes they have made to the interior of this restaurant have changed it from a hollow shell to a lovely cosy feeling place. We'll be back!!!

1  Thank concannon
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Four of us friends decided to meet in Tramore for meal and chat. We chose the new Market Street Restaurant which opened recently. We were delighted and amazed. There was a warm welcome from all members of staff. The delightful food from the extensive menus was so nicely presented, and everything we tasted was delicious. We found the props. of this Market St. Restaurant are offering great value for money for food and wine. I do not live in Tramore but I look forward to a return visit soon to this top class restaurant.

1  Thank mary b
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

Tried out market st restaurant having been told they had been re located from kilkieran cottage.ok the views not as good but it s a lovely restaurant, friendly staff and the food is fab! Wish I lived closer to tramore but it s worth travelling to and will be back !

1  Thank Rockett5
Reviewed January 19, 2012

excellent quality food. relaxing restaurant and family friendly,friendly staff,great for special occassion with the family.

2  Thank Rhona C