“Pleasant, Fun Day”

Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Tramore
Waterford, Ireland
“Pleasant, Fun Day”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My 2 boys just loved this farm - 3 yr old & 11/2 yr old. It's very relaxing, interesting and safe. Tea rooms are lovely, serving great coffee. A brilliant way to spend a few hours. Will certainly be visiting more throughout the summer.

Visited April 2013
valerie c, Owner at Copper Coast Mini Farm, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family again soon!!
We will have bouncy castles, at no extra charge, on sunny weekends throughout the summer!

Dungarvan, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

i love it there i went there as a kid with my school the animals are very friendly and so are the tour guides they have a cafe and toys so everyone can be happy!!!

Visited May 2012
Waterford, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“excellent activities for the children”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

it's a great place to go, the farm is small so the children don't get lost, and allows the chlldren to discover different creatures. when they get bored there is the sand pit, the outdoor toys, and go karting. the cafe is great too. the staff is nice and welcoming

Visited July 2012
valerie c, Owner at Copper Coast Mini Farm, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate it!
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a Fabulous Place for Kids!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My Family Spent a week in Tramore and Dunmore East this year and what a fabulous place to forget about the World and any issues.
One of the High Points for the Trip was Copper Coast Farm where we spent 3 hours in a safe and comfortable environment where the 4 kids had a blast.
While we were there we got to walk around exploring the large amount of Animals collected on site (All Safe and Pleasant) which we all enjoyed and then also got to relax and just spectate and chat as the kids laughed and played for hours in the Sand Pit and Big Barns while we sipped coffee and ate Biscuits.
Highly recommend this and I will certainly return to see them again.Not just for the Kids,For my sanity too!

Visited July 2012
When I designed the mini farm ten years ago I had 3 small children aged one and a half, three and a half and six years. Back then I never got to finish a cup of tea or even a sentence, don't mind a conversation! So I laid out the farm the way i would want it if I was on a day out with my children and I am thrilled that you and so many other parents with young children get it !! Holidays and days out with young children can be so stressful so its great when they are safely playing and you can literally sit back and smell the coffee! Thank you for your kind comments.
munster
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“great fun”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

great place , my children and myself and hubby really loved this place , you can get up close to the animals . everything from deers to pigs to lamas to rabbits which the staff took out and allowed the children to pet , they have a barn where the kids can go and draw some pictures or play with toys , really great idea , theres a cafe serving tea/ coffee , cold drinks snacks , cakes buns etc , the staff are great very friendly , cant wait to visit again ,

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MunsterMolly
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed the soup and brown bread. We source much of our cakes, jams , chutneys, soups and breads from local artisan producers. Our animals are friendly because we love them and they love us back. We hope to see you when we open up the farm again next Spring when the baby animals are born.