“Food good but service not”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Vee Bistro

The Vee Bistro
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Tramore
Cuisines: Irish, European, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vostok
“Food good but service not”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

During a little road trip in Ireland we stopped here to get a coffee and something small to eat. The first impression of the restaurant was nice, modern and stylish. We got our menus quickly and ordered a latte macchiato and a coffee. The latte macchiato was only an espresso and the waitress did not know what she actually brought to the table. The food arrived in an absolute acceptable time and was what I expect from a sandwich, but again the service. I had chips on my plate but got no mayo or ketchup. I think a waitress can ask you if you like to have some sauce. I would not necessarily go again to this place.

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Yonkers, New York
“to the proprietress of the Vee restaurant in Tramore”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

hello Catherine

my wife and i had the pleasure of sharing your good food and company in September of last year.

was saving the bottle of Dungarvan Black Rock Irish Stout for a special occasion - that day was today and it tastes every bit as good today as it did that night in your restaurant.

hope you and your husband are still there, working hard and enjoying it. cliche as it is- thanks for the memories.

harvey

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank harvey d
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Side Salad Ever!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Did a self drive trip around Ireland. One stop was Waterford; didn't like the industrial feel of the city so decided to head down to Tramore. We took a walk by the beach and decided to grab a late breakfast/early lunch. Usually I always read reviews before trying a new place to eat but we decided to give this place a go as it was busy on a week day. I got the seafood chowder with side salad. My boyfriend got a goat cheese tomato sandwich. My side salad was AMAZING! It had sundried tomatoes and an amazing dressing on it! The Seafood Chowder was very fresh and my boyfriends sandwich was excellent. Don't forget to order a cappuccino dusted with cocoa!

• Visited November 2013
Queanbeyan, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Earlybird Special was value for money”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

the 20 pound earlybird 3 course dinner was great value for money. Service was very good and staff were very friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Waterford, Ireland
“Very tasty food. Service a little slow”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Friday evening with my wife. Neither of us were starving so only had 1 course. My wife had d mussels which were fantastic. I went for the burger which was also lovely. Only negative I would have was the length of waiting but that wouldn't put me off going. Nice selection on the menu.

• Visited October 2013