“BEWARE”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
kerry
“BEWARE”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

i return,d home to tramore for a weekend and had a wonderfull time......untill i try,d to have breakfast in the vee !!!!!,,,first of all a nice open door greated me,,,no 1 in front of me and we found a table that was empty,,,happydays as it was a busy sunday morning,,,so as my partener and i sat down,,a lady came to us and told us ,,,please get up from the table,,theres people waiting on the table?????,as there was no 1 in front of us,,or as i could see waitin at the entrance we took the table,,,and there was no sign...wait to be seated,,i did ask where where the people,,ooo there sitting outside waitin to come in !!!,,,,but to be fair the lady did get us a table after about 5 mins,,,but then went on to serve a group of 4 people that where seated after us and givin a menu!! and then when i did ask the lady for a menu i was told they had none they where all been used,,when we where finnished our breakfast i did say the the lady behind the counter as i was paying about our experiance in the vee,,she was not too interested in what i was saying,,so i hope in the depts of november and december in tramore the vee might like to see me again......................NOT

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Poor value for money”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

That was my second visit there and I am just badly surprised. I ordered chorizo salad and my partner mussels . His meals was good enough for price he paid. My salad which suppose cost 12,50€ had bowl full of leaves, few very dry slices chorizo and few potatoes. Just looked like a jocke? Chorizo suppose to be grilled end was not, they missed also green beans. That was my worst salad ever . No taste and not enough main ingredient. Just done without the good taste and basic standards. I happy enough with service. Menager was very professional and gave me a 5€ off for my salad what satisfied me finally. We ordered also orange and white choc cheesecake. Cost a 6€ per slice and taste awful. I even didn't say that to anyone because was no point to comment that. That cheese cake wasn't house made and to be honest? I doing much better- from real quark and creme fraiche with real chocolate ganache - not a chocolate chips.

• Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“early menu”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had the early 3 course menu for euro20 . Great value for the selection but more important the quality of the food . Menu available up to 19.00

• Visited July 2013
Whittlesey, United Kingdom
“Nice and relaxed”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Friday early evening managed to get the last none booked table....Good menu at reasonable price...
Attentive staff and fair value for money.
Food hot and came without too longa wait....

Visited June 2013
Tramore, Ireland
“Lovely atmosphere, Decent Food”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had a lovely night here, great atmosphere, good service. The food was good, but just not excellent. Fish was overcooked, and a little on the pricey side for what we had.

There was a really good live singer.guitarist there which added to the atmosphere.

Visited August 2012