Beach Haven House
$87
$80
Woodlands Hotel(Waterford)
$86
The Three Sisters Inn(Dunmore East)
$151
  • Restaurant
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
$139
$153
$129
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstudio apartmentpancakesgreat breakfastfantastic stayplace to staylovely coupleshort walk from the beachstayed longerthe bank holiday weekendbeds were comfortablehis wifeenjoyed our staycould not have been morelocal areaeach morninglovely placestayed for nights
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Beach Haven House was recommended by a friend and we arrived expecting a good B&B. It turned out to be a great B&B. Many of the reviews I read before travelling rated the location, the rooms and breakfast very highly and all this is true. What the reviews didn't make clear is that Niamh & Avery offer an old fashioned and genuine hospitality which is all too lacking in some of the B&Bs I've stayed in. I would happily recommend Beach Haven House to anyone.
Thanks again to all at Beach Haven, we'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TandM2012
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is a wonderful B&B, the rooms were spacious and very clean. It is located very close to the beach, which allowed us more time to surf. The best part was being able to pick your breakfast for the next day. This was a real treat as most B&B's just serve the traditional Irish breakfast. And if you stay there, make sure you have the banana pancakes which are to die for!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My friend and I stayed at the fantastic B&B of Beach Haven House! Niamh and Avery have warmly welcomed us straight from the beginning and they offered us a great breakfast plus a fantastic view from the dining room. We enjoyed this stay a lot! The sleeping and bath room are great, spotless and big, I can't imagine being it any better. We definitely come back if we'll travel towards Tramore again, no doubt about that. Highly recommended! Thank you again for providing us such a stay and for all the tips around the area!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here at the end of May on a trip along the south coast. We arrived in the evening and were greeted with a lovely warm welcome from Niamh. Our room was immaculate and well presented. The house is only a short walk from the beach which was ideal for giving our dog a good run that evening. The private car park at the rear is great for piece of mind and Avery's breakfast was delicious. I'd recommend the pan cakes. Niamh and Avery's hospitality was first class. They also have a lovely little hostel next door. I would definitely recommend Beach Haven to anyone visiting Tramore.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2013

A friend booked me into the Beach Haven B&B, I didn't know what to expect. All I can say is forget all those horrible jokes about B&Bs - this place is great. My room came with its own ensuite bathroom, a comfortable bed, desk, coffee maker and TV. There is free wifi and in the morning a wonderful breakfast. The owners are very nice and make you feel at home. If I get back to Tramore, I know where to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo