“Very Impressive”
Review of Ole Ole @ The Priory - CLOSED

Ole Ole @ The Priory
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We started Ole Ole @the Priory with three simple things in mind: good foods at great prices offered up with outstanding service. Our goal is to maintain consistently high standards of quality Spanish food served in a clean, vibrant and upbeat environment. A place you and your family will come back to again for great surroundings, delicious prepared meals and more.
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was there on a work dinner in May and we were all very pleased with the service and the food. We were there for a few hours and not once did we ever feel rushed to leave like we were taking up space. A lovely evening was had and I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant!

2  Thank Alan H

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This restaurant is outstanding the quality of the food is really excellent. I dined here recently with a good friend and both of us were so impressed with the tapas each one was delicious my mouth is watering just thinking about them. This was our first visit to this restaurant but i can assure you it will definitely not be our last. This has to be the best restaurant in Youghal.

2  Thank jessc57
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining here recently and all i can say is that it was outstanding from start to finish the tapas were delicious and very reasonably priced the service the staff the atmosphere were all top class. I would highly recommend this restaurant and i'm already looking forward to my next visit......

4  Thank Seaside2012_12
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Must be the best place to eat out in Youghal and East Cork. Would highly recommend.

5  Thank Lukasz_M99
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Brought the girlfriend there on one of our first dates even though we were in Cork it was worth the 45 minute drive. I had the chorizo dish which was amazing. Unreal food and friendly staff. Was chatting with the owner for a while as he came out to make sure everything was to our liking. Top quality and highly recommended!

3  Thank Colm D