Stayed in Aherne's after our drive down from the North of Ireland, a very warm and welcoming place to stop with well appointed large room. We had our evening meal and that was just super in every aspect, both food and service great. Breakfast was a little shabby in it's presentation and indeed it's content but by no means the worst I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run Townhouse Hotel Youghal, County Cork and famous Seafood Restaurant. Based in the historic walled seaside town of Youghal on the beautiful sunny south east coast of Ireland. We serve a bar food menu daily from 12am- 10pm. We aim to be one of the best place to stay and eat in Ireland. We offer spacious and inviting accommodation in Youghal and the best of locally sourced seafood. We are also a proud member of Ireland's Blue Book. Aherne's Hotel & Seafood Restaurant Youghal is on the beautiful south coast of Ireland with lots of things to do and see in the local region. Within easy reach of the major cities of Cork and Waterford, airports, ferries and main roads - Aherne's is the the perfect base for leisure and business breaks in Cork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aherne's Townhouse Hotel Youghal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aherne`s Seafood Restaurant And Luxury Hotel
- Ahernes Seafood Hotel Luxury