“Two hours in Capri bay feels like being on hols”
Review of Capri Bay La Trattoria - CLOSED

Capri Bay La Trattoria
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Irish Time 01.08.2009, Business and Finanse 03.2009, APIS Authentic Italian Food and Pizza 2010, open: monday to saturday 11am-3pm 5pm-end of day sunday 12am-end of day
Ireland
“Two hours in Capri bay feels like being on hols”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant by chance when travelling through youghal and what a find! It was a rainy day but upon leaving I felt I should be walking out to Italian sunshine! Delicious food if not a tad expensive but it wouldn't stop me going. Try the calamari ...

1 Thank Lisapop

Cork, Ireland
“Yay, Gerald Esposito unveils his "freshened" Capri Bay”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was soooo delighted to stroll by Capri Bay today and find Gerald inside -- as well as all the tables back up and being set. Fortunately, the workman I spoke with had it wrong. The restaurant is NOT closing. Gerald told me he took these cooler weeks before Christmas to "freshen up" the restaurant. It does indeed look very inviting and I can't wait until my hubby gets over his chest cold so we can book our favourite table and dive into some of Gerald's great pastas!!! Yippeeeee!

• Visited December 2012
Wexford, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great night!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We arrived at Capri Bay on a very rainy night to find a quiet restaurant. At first, we weren't sure how it would go, as we were having a bit of a celebration. It quickly turned into one of the nicest meals we have had in Ireland in ages, all because of the super friendly staff! I had spaghetti Frutti di Mare- were so flaworful and delicious. My husband had the lamb rack in the wild mushroom sauce and loved. Just when we were getting ready to go, the lovely waitresses surprised us with some free Limoncello and a lovely dessert to finish off our celebrations-it was such a nice little suprise. Highly recommended. Great food plus wonderful staff makes for an exciting new addition to the foodie lanscape of Youghal.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Emily209
Cork, Ireland
“Just like being in Italy”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Authentic Italian food & wonderful wine. Staff very efficient especially Honorata. One of the waiters sings beautiful Italian songs. Wonderful ambiance and you would feel like you are in Sicily.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Breda G
Limerick, Ireland
“Capri Bay main Street Youghal”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Hello, Visited Youghal last weekend with my Family (5 persons). Had dinner in the Capri Bay a small but very quaint restaurant by the Youghal Clock Gate. Great Food, Fair Price. Would recommend. Staff and Atmosphere great too. Kids Friendly.

• Visited October 2012