Cabra Castle Hotel
$111
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Bellingham Castle(Castlebellingham)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,452 results
All reviewscourtyard roomirish wolfhoundthe cottagesmain buildingstone wallscabra castlefirst stopfour poster bedgolf coursefree standing bathwedding receptionwedding venuedublin airportwedding guestsgrounds are beautifulcourse dinnerbridal suite
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here 1 nite on our two weeks tour of Ireland. We all had rooms in the outbuildings. We stayed in the section labeled "The Blacksmith". The room was enormous. We had a king/canopy bed. There was a clawfoot tub in the main room that my wife just had to use. The food was very good and the service was attentive. Let me say something about Oscar II. He just appears out of nowhere. We walked out the front door of the castle to walk the grounds. Oscar just appeared out of nowhere and "escorted" us around the grounds. He would stop and make sure the group was all together before he started to walk again. This is really a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place was a real gem. We stayed here on our last night in Eire, having toured around the west cost and the North. The hotel was really great to explore and the bar area was cosy and served good hearty food. Staff could not be more friendly. I like dogs, but Oscar was a bit smelly though......

Room Tip: Have a drink by the fire place in reception - cosy and lovely to soak up the atmosphere with friends!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wessex K
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was my last night to spend in Ireland and I could not have been in a more perfect place. We arrived early afternoon and walked the beautiful grounds of the castle. All of the staff were pleasant and helpful. They certainly knew how to treat their guests and I felt so welcome there. Staff went out of their way to make sure guests had everything they needed or wanted. A beautiful wedding was taking place at the castle and even the guests of the wedding and members of the wedding party made us feel welcome. My room was on the courtyard and I loved it. You must tour the castle. Beautiful paintings, antiques and relaxing nooks to sit and relax were throughout the castle. We had a superb dinner in the evening and breakfast was served in the room the next morning. Who is Oscar? He is the Irish Wolfhound of the castle and loves to be stroked and have his picture taken. He even made it into the picture of the bride and groom. What a treat to spend time with Oscar!!!!!!!! If I ever have the chance I will gladly return here and spend more time.

Room Tip: I loved my room on the courtyard.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2012

A magnificent castle,compact ,cosy and very beautifully furnished. I had a courtyard room,extremely spacious ,everything I needed but would have preferred a bath to soak in .shower was perfectly fine though.
Breakfast - great selection.service very prompt and helpful.
Bar menu was a bit limited but I enquired about vegetarian choice and they made up a vegetable curry, charged same price as a chicken one however.

Room Tip: I had room 57 in courtyard, a bit of a walk back to restaurant but it lets you walk through the castle corridors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank hutchNIreland
Reviewed November 2, 2012

we celebrated our daughters wedding there on the 30th October and we spent 2 nights it was absolutely fabulous, the staff was fantastic in every way and we got plenty of pictures of Oscar the resident dog really looking forward to a night away there again very soon

Room Tip: try get a room in actual castle if possible
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family