“This is the ritz Carlton of b and bs”
Review of Cherville B and B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavan
Cherville B and B
Ranked #1 of 17 Cavan B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I travel a lot with work and this B and B has far exceeded my expectations and is by far the best B and B I've stayed in threw out the uk and Ireland ,

altough with the lack of a sign outside it is quiet hard to find but a phone call sorted that and i was given very good directions and the car park is safe off the road and secure.

I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome to what was a lovely modern house followed by a pleasant conversation with Georgina and her husband they showed me to my room which was spotless and very modern had a plasma tv and en suite also had a robe ,slippers, a selection of tea , coffee and water and chocolate and crisps , and all the bathroom essentials ,hair dryer straighteners (but didn't need ) and lovely towels and wifi and there is no charge for any of the above .

I got a great sleep in a very comfortable bed and the house was warm all threw out the night . I had to leave early in the morning and explained this Georgina who was more than happy to accommodate me and made me a lovely full cooked breakfast with a selection of yogurts fruit cereal tea toast and coffee .

I used the leisure centre and gym located 3 minutes away

I could not ask for more from my stay and will definitely be back again

Room Tip: Ask for the leopard print room !
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was a pleasure to stay in Cherville Bed and Breakfast. Georgina and Sean could not do enough for myself and my partner. The house is immaculate and the room was lovely. I would fully recommend anyone to stay at this bed and breakfast. Thank you for the VIP treatment, Georgina and Sean!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bridget K
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Beautiful room with everything you could possibly need (from toiletries, snacks, hairdryer/straighteners to TV and WiFi), spotlessly clean throughout the house; warm & friendly hosts who went above and beyond; very tasty breakfast at a time that suited the guests (even when very early in the morning!)...really there is nothing that could have been better!

Room Tip: Not all rooms are en-suite; therefore it may be advisable to enquire about this if it is important t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stunning property, comfortable room, great hosts. Nice decor and little touches make the difference. Breakfast was top notch also. Would defo recommend and hope to stay here again in the future. Highly recommended. Phone for directions as there is no sign on house so it can be a little confusing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank baileysandcream
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was a great place to stay The owners are very helpfull driving us to venues and even ringing to check if we needed a lift back to the house Food really good, fresh and varied Lovely snacks in room savory and sweet and very generous quantities The rooms are very well decorated and cofortable

Room Tip: we had 2 rooms both very comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Myself and my two friends stayed here for one night while attending a show in the slieve Russell. Everything about this place is top notch. Attention to detail is amazing. Plenty of snacks in your room, robes with slippers for all 3 of us, hot water bottles and all the toiletries you would need. Breakfast was very tasty with a huge choice of food. We even got a lift to the show in the Russell from Georgina and Sean. Will definetely be staying again and would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank shelliebro
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Myself and 2 friends stayed here in February for one night. It is a stunning B and B, the service was above and beyond (if I could give it 6 I would :) ), rooms are fantastic and as for the breakfast amazing :) one of the best stays in Cavan!! If not the best!!

• Stayed: February 2013