“Irish aren't known for their food...”
Review of Oakroom Restaurant

Oakroom Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Cavan
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: "Happy and successful cooking doesn't rely only on know how; it comes from the heart, makes a demand on the palate and needs enthusiasm and a deep love of food to bring it to life." About The Oak Room The style of cuisine is modern Irish and the restaurant prides itself on using fresh produce in season; most of which is sourced locally. One of the main aims of The Oak Room is to give quality food and service at a reasonable price. We also offer an outdoor catering service where we deliver to your desired location.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

But this place was excellent. By far the best food I've had in Ireland.
The variety on the menu and the attention to detail was excellent.

Good job!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Ate here Saturday night with few friends,first time for me but they recommended it. food was fab from start to finish. We had the house wine as well really tasty. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Ckane84
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Called in for dinner last week with my wife and kids. Food was excellent and the staff were amazing. I would recommend this place to family and friends.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I enjoyed a meal last weekend with my boyfriend in this restaurant. The food was excellent and the staff were really attentive and friendly. The starter (bruschetta) was delicious and my steak was cooked exactly the way I like it. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Sonia N
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My wife and I ate here while staying at the Radisson Blu Farnham Estate recently!I chose this restaurant based on the fantastic reviews from Tripadvisor!I couldn't fault the place one bit!It has an excellent value for money early bird, I ordered duck which was so tender......it is hard to get duck right but they did a great job!My wife ordered a steak and I had a piece of it and it was to die for!The service atmosphere and ambience here are great and we enjoyed a beautiful bottle of red recommended by one of the waitresses! Excellent service all round!