“great choices on the specials”

The Oak Room Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Cavan
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Alvechurch, United Kingdom
“great choices on the specials”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Went here as a party of 6, really enjoyed the food, my companions all had steak which they enjoyed and I had fish. Have left it too late to remember all the details but I would recommend it. The service was friendly and there was a good atmosphere. We were a bit limited by time as we had an early booking and had to vacate the table for another party, however we were NOT put under pressure by staff to finish on time which is a very strong plus. I would recommend this place for any diners and any occasion.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Genepy

Newry
“Pure heaven, with lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We went here because of the great reviews it had on trip advisor and they didnt lie. Lovely atmosphere and great steak. really good value for a three course meal during the week.

Visited April 2014
Ireland
“Nice ambiance”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I Ate here one night during a short break in a nearby hotel. The menu we felt was limited although this was made up for by a reasonable choice of available specials. Given that it was a Wednesday night we thought that was fair enough. Fairly good value asIrish prices go.

• Visited April 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Top Class”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

First class restaurant food and service excellent. Will definitely return again. Would recommend it for any occasion. Top of my list in the area. Expensive but its worth it. Will be returning.

• Visited March 2014
Cavan, Ireland
“"Delicious"”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have dined here on numerous occassions and I have never been dissapointed. I highly recommend this Restaurant. Staff are lovely , Food and Wine excellent . What more could you ask for ?

• Visited February 2014