“Learning to sail in a Drascombe Lugger”

Nevsail Watersports
Querrin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Learning to sail in a Drascombe Lugger”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

NevSail provides a wide range of water activities in Kilkee bay. I tried the three hour yachting taster in a lugger which was great. I have moved on to the ‘basic’ (level 1) sailing course as a mature learner with no real experience with my daughter (who has her own children) who is also a beginner. Both Dave and Beinean provided excellent instruction and the two days sailing were totally different due to the changeable (but beautiful) weather. We have enjoyed the challenge and are now moving on to the next stage, ‘beginners’ (level 2) course and hope to learn enough to start taking out our own newly acquired lugger with some confidence. Above all, both the instructors were calm, caring and considerate and instilled confidence. Although there is a lot to absorb, the training is a fine and enjoyable start to the yachting experience. They have also been very flexible in taking on the demands of our particular situation and have offered every support to help us get started in a new pastime.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank AdamGrum

Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, staff and activities!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you are down in Kilkee drop into the Nevsail Hut and see what's on offer. My son has done lots of the courses from sailing, kayaking, power-boating to Easter Camps. The staff are ace and so safety concious it is brilliant! I have no problem recommending the whole crew! Whether it's a school trip, a stag/hen party, or just a family holiday - Nevsail will have something for you. Drop in and talk to Dave or any of the staff and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.I don't hand my son over to anyone - but I know he was in super safe hands with Nevsail Watersports. They go that extra mile!! oh - they supply wet suits etc - so no need to worry about gear! Thank You! Yvonne

Visited April 2013
Gaillimh, Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The perfect experience”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

If you want to go Kaykaing in Kilkee and are looking for a great time, Nevsail are the ones to turn to!

- High-quality equipment
- Knowledgeable and passionate instructors (Eric, thank you for the grat time!)
- Beautiful views and an amazing on-the-water tour of Kilkee Bay

made our first kayaking experience as brilliant as it was!

Thank you Nevsail!

1 Thank Nils S
“Amazing :)”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I did the rock climbing both indoors and in the burren. Had the most amazing time the instructors are brilliant and extremely helpful had a great laugh also. Will definitely be keeping up the climbing and with there amazing value for money will be trying out more if there outdoor adventures. We'll done to Dave and all his crew :) looking forward to the next time.

1 Thank Ciaralane
Co.Clare Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We are a fitness club in Clonlara, Co Clare and are always looking for something new and challenging to do so we decided on a day out rock climbing in the Burren with Nevsail.
From the start Dave from Nevsail was helpful and professional helping me organise it. We travel to the Burren last Sunday and from start to finish we enjoyed every second.
The instructors were very experienced and made us all feel at ease, were great fun and very patient!!!
The location of the climbs is fab and it is a brilliant day out, with Doolin nearby we got to try out the local seafood on the way home.
14 of us took part in the day and 14 us all agreed we would do it again in a heartbeat.
We cannot wait to try out the other activities that Nevsail offer.
We would highly recommend Nevsail Watersports!

1 Thank JulesCo_ClareIreland