“good value & plenty of choice.”

Myles Creek Bar/Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Kilkee
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Myles'Creek Bar is a family run business on Kilkee main street, We are open every morning at nine am for breakfast at Noon we serve lunch and our full Menu is available including soups, sandwiches, teas/coffee and full bar service all day until nine pm. Live entertainment is provided every weekend with a traditional music session every Sunday night Summer and Winter
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Visited Kilkee recently for a couple of days, tried out the place as it looked busy which was a good sign. Home made burger was delicious, same with the bacon & cabbage. Plenty of choice on the menu and quite reasonably priced. Went there again the following evening and were not disappointed, the staff are good at their job. We would definitely visit this place again.

1  Thank gucciplanet

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have never placed a review before but my visit to this place today compelled me to do so. My wife and our three kids arrived in Kilkee and wanted a quick bite to eat. We ordered soup and sambos for the kids, which in fairness was ok. My wife ordered a chicken wrap, which was 7.50 euro. When the waitress brought this to our table I honestly thought she was taking the p1ss. The wrap,had a small amount of chicken tika, there was also a handful of crisps on the side. There was no salad or chips.
Complete ripoff !! While we were having our lunch, some of the staff decided to have their breaks in the restaurant where we were eating. They were horsing into enormous portions of food that made a mockery of what my wife was served. On paying the bill on the way out we brought our complaint to the attention of the waitress, who appeared to be the manager. she said that the owner is the one who sets the prices and basically suggested that we take it up with him. Very unsatisying experience, like I have mentioned, I have never posted anything like this befor but this experience compelled me to do so. Toilets also in jock.

3  Thank Declan-Limerick
Reviewed April 2, 2013

we recently visited Kilkee on St. Patricks Day. We had a light lunch in Myles' Creek. the food was quite average, I had the chowder,which had a few mussel beards left in ...... whoever cleaned the mussels was not doing it properly. Lunch was marred by the fact that there was a large group at the bar, who were so drunk that some of them were hardly able to stand. they were shouting and cajoling at eachother all during our time there. In my opinion they should not have been continued to be served as they had obviously had more than enough to drink. none of the diners that were there could have a conversation , as nothing could be heard because of the rucus coming from the bar.

1  Thank piccolonumero
Reviewed September 24, 2012

just stayed for a beer in the spring sunshine. fine sat outside but once inside the place is tired and dirty. not pleasant

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great seafood chowder....and the guinness too!! Very spacious and good choice of menu. Good place to go for lunch

1  Thank Gra44