“Great fun in any weather”
Review of Soulkite

Soulkite
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Killaloe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide stand up paddle (SUP) lessons and tours of Lower Lough Derg from our base in Killaloe. We use only the best new season gear and pride ourselves on our professional and friendly manner. So if you want to see lough Derg from a different point of view, give us a call.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great fun in any weather”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As my last few summer's I spend in Killaloe this is something new for area and very interesting sport. Totally amazing time with Soulkite. On first day I went was more to learn how to do everything and some fun yoga ticks. As I loved it so much I went back second time and had more relaxing paddle down the lake with some amazing views and some great laugh with Kevin too. I recommend this to everyone who is in area to do it. I'm coming back next year for sure

“Great laugh”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Spent a great morning with Kevin on the lake, he showed us how to improve our paddling, turn on the spot, do push ups, sit ups and even yoga on the board! We had a great time paddling around the lake and having a serious race down the canal on the way back! Highly recommended.

Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic way to see the area”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I spent a very enjoyable relaxing evening on the lake with Soulkite. Stand Up Paddle Boarding is very easy to pick up and would highly recommend it for people of all ages as a great way to see Killaloe and its surrounds. The instructor is very knowledgeable and and the gear he uses is excellent.

Visited June 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Stand Up Paddle - Killaloe”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I recently tried SUP in Killaloe with Soulkite. We started our tour in the canal and once we had all "mastered" the standing up and paddling (it’s that easy) we headed for the lake. This is such great way to experience the peace and tranquillity of Lough Derg. There was plenty fun too as Kevin challenged us to spin, balance and we even tried some yoga poses. I will definitely be back as my warrior pose needs some work! If you are looking for some fun and need to cool off of these hot summer days. I highly recommend SUP with Soulkite.