“MOLLYS IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR SURE”
Review of Molly's Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Molly's Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Arrived at Mollys for lunch, there was 2 of us, i had seafood chowdwe, my partner had onion soup,both were super, bacon and cabbage for mains, again faultless, good portion size and presented perfectly, dessert was banofee pie and profiteroles, totally faultless, finished off with coffee, and here is the best part , the staff member remembered i take my coffee black and just add water, amazing attention to detail here at MOLLYS, Price was excellent, 43 euro for 3 course lunch for 2,will for sure be back again soon,friendly cpmpetent efficent staff that make you feel welcome and your custom is always appreciated here, dont pass this little gem, keep up the good work Mollys, ye should be very proud

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We arrived in for lunch with no reservation I have Eagan here before and once agin the food and the staff were great

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is a very nicely appointed sports bar, with framed, signed rugby jerseys and other framed sports mementos. We arrived just as they were opening and tried the daily specials, vegetable soup, pan fried cod with salad and chips. All ingredients, including sauces, were freshly prepared and proved to our palates that Molly's is as much a restaurant as a pub. They had quite an adventurous pizza selection, with tuna and corn, a combination I had never heard of. Given the quality of the food we did order, I would be willing to try a more adventurous like this on a future visit.

I was particularly impressed with Molly's selection of beer on tap, there were twice as many as I had seen in the other Irish pubs / restaurants I visited on this trip. I tried a White Gypsy Ruby Red Ale that is brewed by a Co. Tipperary microbrewery. This had an incredibly smooth taste. Five stars for this ale!

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We visited Killaloe on a very rainy day and Molly's looked like an inviting place for lunch. Fairly quiet which meant we were served promptly by the very friendly waiting staff. A very varied menu with some good specials, including sea food. The Guinness was also very good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ordered pizza and it was very good. Sorry that's all I can speak for, The staff was nice and attentive.