“Absolutely Superb.”

Cherry Tree Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Killaloe
Cuisines: European, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kildare
“Absolutely Superb.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I, our son and daughter in law visit your delightful restaurant whenever we are in the locality. We love the value for money five course set menu choices and the option of a la carte. The food is expertly presented and deliciously flavoured. The staff are very friendly and helpful.We also love to bring our friends, sit down and relax with a bottle of wine and first class food. It is a fabulous location,fantastic restaurant with delightful cuisine.

• Visited February 2013

Dublin
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We visit the Cherry Tree several times a year and have never been disappointed. This time I had the chicken with chorizo and prawn risotto. The risotto was delicious - I could eat bowls of this! The duck was cooked perfectly. Everything from the little bowl of appetiser soup to the desserts was excellent.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and we always bring friends here to share the delights of the food, the view over the river and the attentive staff.

Visited February 2013
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food, the location, the restaurant—loved all of it! We had the great-value early bird and I don't think you'd get better cuisine anywhere in Dublin.

Visited December 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Divine Fennel & Olive Pesto”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I visited here recently with 3 friends and we enjoyed an extra special dinner here. We availed of the early bird option, which provided excellent value for money given the quality of food presented. The fresh bread and fennel/olive pesto sets the taste buds in motion nicely. I had the calamari for starters and braised lamb shank for my main. Both were cooked to perfection, and were served with the appropriate garnish and side order of vegetables.

One of the commendable aspects of this restaurant is that they have an affordable wine list also. The service was friendly and welcoming.

I would definitely reccomend here for meal with friends or couples. The window seating is reccomended as one gets to view Lough Derg.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ryue65
Limerick, Ireland
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Best fine dining in BallinaKillaloe. So not praised enough. Great value early bird. Really worth a visit