“Best bar food I've had in a long time!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friel's of Straffan
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Straffan
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family run pub serving quality food and drink since 1974
Maynooth, Ireland
“Best bar food I've had in a long time!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Best bar food I've had in a long time!! I cycled over with my girlfiend, I had heard good things about the place. The staff were very friendly and it was definitly the best bar food I've had in a long time! I will be back again!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Coffee56

Dublin, Ireland
“Poor”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was here last week and I was the designated driver so we ordered a pint of Carlsberg and 2 cokes, the girl behind the bar took a can of coke in front of us and split it between 2 glasses, I thought to myself she must be charging us for a splash of coke then or something but we were charged €9.40, the pint is €4.40 so we got charged €5.00 for a can of coke split between 2 glasses! As it was a family occasion I didn't say anything at the time as didn't want to spoil the occasion but I will be looking at their price list the next time I go in, it was an absolute disgrace and the staff we dealt with were not one bit pleasant.

• Visited April 2014