“Fabulous food not to be missed”
Review of Yellow Pepper

Yellow Pepper
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: THE YELLOW PEPPER ENJOYS THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMERS APPROVAL ITS ALWAYS BUSY. THE RESTAURNT WAS REFURBISHED in 2009 AFTER A REALLY BAD FIRE. IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN STREET CLOSE TO MANY BARS.THE FOOD IS CONTEMPERY WITH A GREAT EMPHAISE ON LOCAL PRODUCE FROM THE OWNERS GARDEN.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had an evening meal here on 09/05/14 we eat out a lot and this is one of the best meal experiences we have had. The food was fabulous the ambience in the place was great and the staff were very attentive if you are visiting Letterkenny as we were make sure you visit this restaurant.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Been going to the yellow pepper for years and have never been disappointed. The pasta arribiata is delicious! Lovely friendly local staff. The owners are the perfect hosts every time. The restaurant has always had a great family atmosphere.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Had a late lunch here in April, we both had a variety of tapas and it was very good. Good variety to choose from. The coffee was very bitter though!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Was here tonight with my partner after having it recommended from a local. Delighted we came here the service was fantastic.. I ordered the special of crab claws to start while my partner had the seafood platter.. Both was delicious.. For main I went with the special of swordfish and hake trio served on stirfry and my partner had the 10oz sirloin steak. Both cooked to perfection mine melted in your mouth. We passed on dessert as we were both full. I will most deff be making a return to this lovely restaurant the next time im back!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We called in here on Easter Monday and had the early bird menu, staff very friendly, they brought a jug of water and lovely wheaten bread which was a nice touch, my husband ordered the ribeye steak, garlic potatoes and onions, I ordered the pork belly on a bed of champ and salad, our meals were enormous and everything perfect, best pork belly I've ever had. Would I visit here again ummm yessss. We were full up for ages so if your going then go when your really starving...