“Salt and chilli squid is delish”
Review of Yellow Pepper

Yellow Pepper
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: THE YELLOW PEPPER ENJOYS THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMERS APPROVAL ITS ALWAYS BUSY. THE RESTAURNT WAS REFURBISHED in 2009 AFTER A REALLY BAD FIRE. IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN STREET CLOSE TO MANY BARS.THE FOOD IS CONTEMPERY WITH A GREAT EMPHAISE ON LOCAL PRODUCE FROM THE OWNERS GARDEN.
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times, and I will admit I swore I wouldn't go back after the second time as my steak was over cooked 3 times but anyway after 7 years I gave it another go and the food was amazing, great atmosphere and well priced! A leopard can change its spots..

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a must visit if visiting Letterkenny. I had one of the many fish dishes on the menu and it was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Have dropped one mark for having to wait for about half an hour for a table despite a reservation. Overall, I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a choice between two restaurants across teh street from one another. We liked the menu of the Yellow Pepper so we decided to try it. We were not disappointed. The shared starter was excellent-- warm goat cheese with parma ham wrap-- and garlic mushrooms--My wife had rump of lamb done nicely and I tried the duck--very good and well prepared; Only downside was stir fry vegetables swimming in oil -- overdone. Not as bad as the ubiquitous overcooked broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower that seems omnipresent in Ireish restaurants.

The decor was nice - and the service friendly and excellent.

High marks here

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good food. The staff was attentive to our needs. We were there before the evening rush so it was quiet. Meals were tasty and presentation was nice. We had heard this was a good place to try and it certainly lived up to its reputation.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very nice atmosphere, friendly service and good quality food. Food very well prepared and designed but order a five course meal when you are hungry, Often the the background music ruined the atmosphere (disco dinner)