“An expensive and disappointing meal”
Review of Yellow Pepper

Yellow Pepper
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: Irish, European, British, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: THE YELLOW PEPPER ENJOYS THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMERS APPROVAL ITS ALWAYS BUSY. THE RESTAURNT WAS REFURBISHED in 2009 AFTER A REALLY BAD FIRE. IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN STREET CLOSE TO MANY BARS.THE FOOD IS CONTEMPERY WITH A GREAT EMPHAISE ON LOCAL PRODUCE FROM THE OWNERS GARDEN.
ireland
“An expensive and disappointing meal”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I see from the reviews that the lady owner has been mentioned before. We arrived with a booking- we're left for 45 minutes at bar waiting- we were not even given a wine bucket for our wine- when we were finally led to a table upstairs away from the restaurant vibe- we were ignored- when I asked the owner whether we could order she accused us of not having booked and that her kitchen was busy. The staff were young but helpful- not great menu knowledge- the food arrived and was cold and unappetising. Our bill Came to around 120 euro with tip and we were not so much as offered a coffee for our troubles and then to top it off the owner came back and asked in a sarcastic tone whether we were now satisfied. Avoid this restaurant unless you want a sub standard experience.

6 Thank vickyfromsa

• Polish first
Consett, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife, father in law our two friends and myself made a great choice booking a meal at The Yellow Pepper. The menu was extensive and the food was excellent. The staff were very friendly.
The ambience was good with background music.
I would encourage people to try this restaurant and they won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank teddytubby
Dublin
“Fabulous Atmosphere and Superb food to match”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The staff were welcoming and very friendly. The food superb, great portions, superb quality and reasonably priced. lovely relaxing atmosphere very warm and inviting. Need I say more...

3 Thank sashDublin
Carrigart
“Superb”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love this restaurant! Food is superb. Menu good. Prices reasonable. Staff efficient and friendly. What more can one ask for?

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank VerityCarrigart
Donegal Town, Ireland
“Disappointing night in the yellow pepper”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife +I went to Yellow pepper recently on a saturday night.Staff were helpful+pleasant.Service was disjointed..I ordered Fish+ Chips and was very disappointed when I had to ask for my chipsabout five minutes after getting my Fish.They were ordered together.The food tasted very good.When I went to Pay the bill came to 50 euro + 10 cents,,the lady owner stood waiting for the 10 cents.I think that was very misreable of her.

• Visited February 2013