We stayed in the Silver Tassie for 3 nights at the end of July. Got great rate with voucher I got from Heatons! Food was gorgeous, I would reccommend you go to the restaurant if you are in Letterkenny area. Staff lovely, especially the Scottish Receptionist. DVD's in every room, the children 7, 13 and 15 borrowed DVD's from the library and thought this was the bees knees. Cinema nights showing newly released DVD's on a big screen - was a big hit (Popcorn available). Music in bar every night. Thouroghly enjoyed are stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa is only a 5 minute drive from the town of Letterkenny and a 15 minute drive from Rathmullan Beach. Renowned for excellent service and award winning food the hotel has everything you need to make your stay memorable including DVD players in the bedrooms and complimentary library of DVD's and books. Sample our specialty Seaweed baths in our Seascape Spa, just one of the many treatments & ways to relax. Golf courses, surfing, walking, horse riding and Glenveagh National, are a short drive from the Hotel. An ideal base to tour the North West Coast with Derry City only 33km away. Free WIFI access throughout the hotel. Hotel guests can avail of complimentary use of the Aura Leisure Centre Swimming Pool which is ten minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Tassie Hotel Letterkenny
- Silver Tassie Hotel And Spa
- Silver Tassie Letterkenny
- Hotel Silver Tassie