We stayed at the Silver Tassie for 5 nights, while attending a wedding. The hotel did a fabulous job with the reception. It has a very large ballroom.
The rooms are large and clean. The breakfast is good. The parking is no problem.
The only mild complaint I had is that the rooms near the bar can be quite noisy. We had a room over the bar and it was very loud at night. The Irish also have very long wedding celebrations. We heard people who had attended wedding receptions talking loudly two of the nights we were there ( until 5:00 in the morning!)
I would advise asking for a room away from the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa is only a 5 minute drive from the town of Letterkenny and a 15 minute drive from Rathmullan Beach. Renowned for excellent service and award winning food the hotel has everything you need to make your stay memorable including DVD players in the bedrooms and complimentary library of DVD's and books. Sample our specialty Seaweed baths in our Seascape Spa, just one of the many treatments & ways to relax. Golf courses, surfing, walking, horse riding and Glenveagh National, are a short drive from the Hotel. An ideal base to tour the North West Coast with Derry City only 33km away. Free WIFI access throughout the hotel. Hotel guests can avail of complimentary use of the Aura Leisure Centre Swimming Pool which is ten minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Tassie Hotel And Spa
- Silver Tassie Hotel Letterkenny
- Silver Tassie Letterkenny
- Hotel Silver Tassie