I stayed in the Silver Tassie in December last year for my brothers wedding and from start to finish the hotel was fantastic. Staff were great, food fabulous. I had a room with two great sized double beds with a large bathroom, the bed was very comfortable, everything was spotlessly clean and I probably had one of my best night's sleep in a hotel to date. There was no noise from anywhere and atmosphere terrific. I would recommend this Hotel as top quality. The only fault I had was there were no lights on in the corridor leading to my room (past the conservatory) at first I thought it might be on a sensor but the corridor got darker the further I walk. I had to ask twice for the light to be switched on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa is only a 5 minute drive from the town of Letterkenny and a 15 minute drive from Rathmullan Beach. Renowned for excellent service and award winning food the hotel has everything you need to make your stay memorable including DVD players in the bedrooms and complimentary library of DVD's and books. Sample our specialty Seaweed baths in our Seascape Spa, just one of the many treatments & ways to relax. Golf courses, surfing, walking, horse riding and Glenveagh National, are a short drive from the Hotel. An ideal base to tour the North West Coast with Derry City only 33km away. Free WIFI access throughout the hotel. Hotel guests can avail of complimentary use of the Aura Leisure Centre Swimming Pool which is ten minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Tassie Hotel And Spa
- Silver Tassie Hotel Letterkenny
- Silver Tassie Letterkenny
- Hotel Silver Tassie