Stayed here for three nights 23rd 24th and 25th July. Lovely hotel, bit out of town but very quiet and peaceful. Lady on reception at check in was very efficient and most helpful, gave us map and told us all the scenic spots to visit. Room was clean and comfortable. We ate here three nights as food was top class. Both restaurent and bar food very good quality. Bar was always busy especially in the evenings. Entertainment Monday and Wens night. Breakfast was very good with great selection. Found all staff to be most courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel and will be back. Many thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa is only a 5 minute drive from the town of Letterkenny and a 15 minute drive from Rathmullan Beach. Renowned for excellent service and award winning food the hotel has everything you need to make your stay memorable including DVD players in the bedrooms and complimentary library of DVD's and books. Sample our specialty Seaweed baths in our Seascape Spa, just one of the many treatments & ways to relax. Golf courses, surfing, walking, horse riding and Glenveagh National, are a short drive from the Hotel. An ideal base to tour the North West Coast with Derry City only 33km away. Free WIFI access throughout the hotel. Hotel guests can avail of complimentary use of the Aura Leisure Centre Swimming Pool which is ten minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Tassie Hotel Letterkenny
- Silver Tassie Hotel And Spa
- Silver Tassie Letterkenny
- Hotel Silver Tassie