“Great food at a great price”

Oasis Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
County Donegal, Ireland
“Great food at a great price”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great to see this pub open again after several years closed. The new owners have revamped it and the food is brilliant.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mary L

Irish couple in Paris
“Ideally located.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Reasonably priced cocktails and ideally located at shopping centre. We did not dine on this occasion but it appeared to have a varied menu.

Visited April 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Unbelievably good”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I had a. Excellent experience once again at the oasis bar and restaurant!! I had the warm chicken salad which my friend recommended and absolutely loved it! For dessert I then enjoyed the most delicious warm chocolate brownie I have had in a long long time. Considering the quality of food and reasonable prices I would definitely be back very soon and I would recommend it to all people!!

Letterkenny, Ireland
“Ok”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I had heard so many good things about this bar/restaurant so I have to say I was a little disappointed overall. The staff are fantastic, but the food I ordered was nowhere near as good I was expecting. I ordered the tempura Prawns as a starter and steak for a main course.

The steak was quite bland and it didn't look like a quality cut of meat. The prawns were nice but nothing to really write home about. I presumed this maybe to be an off day, but a few days later ordered the chicken burger which again was nothing special.

The staff are great and I really want to like the place, but I have to say I am surprised by the high volume of great reviews..

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank ivorm865
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Taste of the food was fab”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

The flavour of my meal I had at the weekend was fabulous. I was there with my daughter and they to taught it was great. Have been there before and will definately be back

Visited February 2014