“Disappointing”

Cuisines: European, Irish, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

From looking at trip advisor, I had got the impression that the oasis was going to be a lively place to eat with good atmosphere etc.. This however was definitely not the case the restaurant was very quiet (on valentines day, would have expected more life). We were unfortunately put next to a couple that instead of paying attention to their own business, decided to stare at us intently until we had finished our meal, although this was no fault of the restaurant, it made us feel very uncomfortable, and because of this, ruined our experience, we could not wait to leave.. on a positive note the staff where lovely and very approachable..

1  Thank niamhm985

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a bar first and foremost. It has a lovely ambience and the staff are quick to assist. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.

4  Thank marypatrica
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Myself and my family called in for a meal after a long drive and the service was fantastic! The service was very speedy and the staff were brilliant! They were very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant was buzzing and the food was superb! I myself selected the chicken salad and I felt it was cooked to perfection! The restaurant were also able to cater for my young children and overall I found it a very enjoyable experience! I would definitely recommend the place!

2  Thank Enya B
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were passing through letterkenny and called in to the oasis for food. The food was delicious and the whole atmosphere was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would def be back and would recommend it 100%.

1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Went to the oasis bar this december and thought it was a brilliant establishment.. The food was superb, I ordered the turkey and ham which was excuisite, and the children were able to choose between an extensive range of childrens options. Everyone was extremly content with no bickering which is usually associated with prolonged waiting times for food to be made.

The staff were extremely attentive and helpful at all times and even with a few accidents (one of my children tipped over a glass of milk) the staff without hesitation came over with a smile, cleaned the spill and told us not to worry. The price also for the family was extremely reasonable especially when considering the quality of food and the types of food available.

Overall opinion, I will certainly be back either with friends for a catchup or with the family again.

1  Thank sulanna