“Good Ambience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
donegal
“Good Ambience”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a bar first and foremost. It has a lovely ambience and the staff are quick to assist. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank marypatrica

Armagh, United Kingdom
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Myself and my family called in for a meal after a long drive and the service was fantastic! The service was very speedy and the staff were brilliant! They were very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant was buzzing and the food was superb! I myself selected the chicken salad and I felt it was cooked to perfection! The restaurant were also able to cater for my young children and overall I found it a very enjoyable experience! I would definitely recommend the place!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Enya B
Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food with friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were passing through letterkenny and called in to the oasis for food. The food was delicious and the whole atmosphere was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would def be back and would recommend it 100%.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mary G
Armagh, United Kingdom
“All you could want”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Went to the oasis bar this december and thought it was a brilliant establishment.. The food was superb, I ordered the turkey and ham which was excuisite, and the children were able to choose between an extensive range of childrens options. Everyone was extremly content with no bickering which is usually associated with prolonged waiting times for food to be made.

The staff were extremely attentive and helpful at all times and even with a few accidents (one of my children tipped over a glass of milk) the staff without hesitation came over with a smile, cleaned the spill and told us not to worry. The price also for the family was extremely reasonable especially when considering the quality of food and the types of food available.

Overall opinion, I will certainly be back either with friends for a catchup or with the family again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sulanna
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service with great food!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I recently visited Letterkenny with a hen party of 10 and were advised by locals to eat at the Oasis bar & restaurant. We decided to try it anyway, greeted by friendly and attentive staff who couldn't have done enough for us. There was a warm and sociable atmosphere in the restaurant and staff were patient and helpful in taking orders for food & drinks. As there was 10 of us I was expecting to wait quite a while on the food, however this was not the case. With a speedy service and excellent food I would recommend anyone to pay a visit if in the area.

• Visited January 2014