“Nice food but a bit dark and dismal during the day”

Oasis Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: European, Irish, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went here alone with my baby son for some quick lunch. The food was lovely but the bar area was very dark. I think it would probably be much more atmospheric at night time. This is the only 'bad' thing I would say about my experience however because the staff were so lovely and friendly, and very helpful in helping me find somewhere suitable to sit with a cumbersome buggy in tow.

1  Thank Chick74
There are newer reviews for Oasis Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Iv ate in the Oasis over 10 times now and i think that speaks for itself. Great wee spot, lots 2 choose from on the menu with the added bonus of a couple of specials that are rotated daily. Would def reccommend

1  Thank foody f
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Want to have a tasty snack or meal, you are right here, nice bar/restaurant, A busy place with good food.

1  Thank coffi1
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had Lunch and Dinner on numerous occasions including a get together for six couples and every visit the food has been consistently tasty. The portion sizes are generous and there is a good variety of dishes on the menu.
Overall great experience and would highly recommend this venue.

3  Thank gavinboal
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We called in here 20th October, tables available but none were cleaned... However that was sorted very quickly, given menu but not given a chance to read it, pounced on us requesting our order, there were 2 waitresses and one gent serving, one of the girls while very fast on her feet was too fast to listen to the customers drooped the food down and walked away so fast before you could even ask for another drink so lost out there folks, need staff training badly, same thing happened lady beside me she had ordered BBQ sauce and again girls turned so fast away from table she didn't hear lady say about sauce we heard her ask but no ..waitress had run off again.
This can only happen a few times as customers will not return off this kind of service, I was very happy with the food and ambience nice spot . I certainly will return to give it another chance though.

1  Thank snookey1983