I have stayed at this hotel 3 times I the last 2 years. The last time was September 2012.
It is a perfect base to explore Letterkenny and Co. Donegal.
The hotel is located directly over the road from a shopping area (River Island, etc) and about a 10 min walk to the main street where all the pubs, restaurants and other shops are.
It is a modern hotel and the rooms are very comfortable with king size beds.
The views are not great from the rooms, either overlooking the carpark or other buildings, but really you don't spend a lot of time in the rooms anyway.
Had a couple of drinks in the bar down stairs, and the atmosphere was nice.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to all who are visiting Donegal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny is designed in a contemporary Irish style, with the comfort of both business and leisure guests in mind. The superior 4-star hotel features 114 modern, bright bedrooms, a restaurant, bar, grill, leisure centre, ample parking and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Letterkenny town, within walking distance of shopping areas, cinema, theatre, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny Hotel Letterkenny
- Radisson Hotel Letterkenny
- Radisson Letterkenny
- Radisson Sas Letterkenny
- Letterkenny Radisson